Lodging Rate 2019: $223/night
Winter Rate: $131/night (3/8/19 - 3/28/19 & 11/3/19 - 12/30/19 )
Or Call 877-386-4383
These two story, hotel style, rooms are positioned just steps from the rim. Newly-renovated, they provide contemporary comforts while giving guests an authentic western park experience.
These rooms are furnished with cozy lodge-style furniture, reproduced from the original Arts & Craft Era pieces used in the lodge. This oak and hickory furniture was all made in the USA from sustainable or renewable resources according to the Forest Stewardship Council. The colors and patterns of the wool blankets are based on those used by this area's Southern Paiute tribe. They were custom-designed for The Lodge and are recognized by their label: Bryce Canyon National Park-The Last Sanctuary of Natural Darkness.
Rooms have either one king or two queen beds. Cribs and rollaway beds are available for a small fee. Up to five guests may be accommodated in the queen rooms or three guests in the king rooms.
- Full Bathroom (Shower/Tub) with Sink/Dressing Area
- Hair Dryer
- Semi-Private Porch or Balcony
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffeemaker, Clock-Radio Alarm, Telephone, Portable Fan and Thermostat-Controlled Heat
- ADA accessible rooms available on the first floor of the Sunset/Sunrise Hotel with a ramp to the front door. Rooms have interior/exterior door clearance of 33" for wheelchair access.
- -King bed - ADA Room features a bathroom with tub & chair. maximum occupancy is 3 with Rollaway bed ($15 extra)
- -2 Queen Beds - ADA w/Roll-In Shower, maximum occupancy is 4 and Rollaway beds are not permitted.
Rates are subject to final approval by the National Park Service (NPS). Should the final rate approved by NPS be higher than your confirmed rate, your confirmed rate will be honored. Should the final approved rate be less than your confirmed rate, your rate will be adjusted down to the approved rate.
Rollaway beds and cribs are allowed. Rates are based on double occupancy. Additional guests are $10 each. There is also a $12 charge for rollaway beds. In 2019, the rollaway bed charge will be raised to $15.
In keeping with the park's desire to maintain its uniquely tranquil setting, our rooms do not have televisions, WiFi, or air conditioning. We do provide fans and the main lodge has free WiFi.
>> Back To Lodging and Cabin Rental Page